We understand that some of you might be concerned about the outbreak of this virus, so we are adding some precautionary measures into our studio so you can all continue to enjoy your experience.
Viruses like coronavirus cannot live outside the body for very long, so the risk of infection via the use of Pilates equipment is very low. Nonetheless, from Monday we will be implementing the following rules in the short term.
1) Please will you all wash your hands with hot water and soap when you arrive. There are now blue paper towels in the toilets for drying hands rather than the communal hand towels. Please place the paper towels in the bin provided.
2) Please bring your own hand towel to fold for head and shoulder comfort, the pillows have all been washed at 90 degrees so if you need to use a pillow please cover it with your towel.
3) Please use the hand sanitiser when you come into the room (if you have it, please bring it as I am down to the last bottle!)
4) After your class, please wipe all mats used with the blue water bottle which contains tea tree oil and water and use the blue paper roll to dry. Or alternatively, bring your own mat if you have one.
All equipment used during classes is cleaned at the end of the last class of the morning or evening by the instructor, however, you are also welcome to clean any equipment yourself prior to use.
(Reformer Members, please use the blue rolls rather than the cloths when wiping down the equipment.)
Please if you have hand sanitiser bring it with you as I am struggling to get this.
We already regularly clean the mats and equipment; we are just going to take a little extra care.
**According to the World Health Organisation most people who become infected experience mild illness and recover, but it can be more severe for others. If you have an Immune System deficiency please inform your teacher.**
TO ALL Returning Travellers please read.
Stay indoors and avoid contact with other people if you’ve travelled to the UK from the
following places in the last 14 days, even if you do not have symptoms:
- Hubei province in China
- lockdown areas in northern Italy
- special care zones in South Korea
- mainland China outside of Hubei province
- Italy outside of the lockdown areas
- South Korea outside of the special care zones
- Hong Kong
ANY MEMBER RETURNING FROM THESE COUNTRIES/(OR TRAVELLING THROUGH THESE COUNTRIES ON STOPOVER) PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO COME TO CLASS FOR 2 WEEKS. WE WILL HONOUR AN EXTRA 2 WEEK PAYMENT ADJUSTMENT FOR ANYONE WHO FALLS INTO THIS CATEGORY. (PLEASE EMAIL US IF THIS RELATES TO YOU.)