Holistic Core Restore – Everywoman
Introducing the EVOLUTION of Pelvic Floor and Core Fitness!
Welcome to ‘Everywoman’ – NOT YOUR AVERAGE PELVIC FLOOR AND CORE CLASS!!
Our FOUNDATION, GROUND-BREAKING 6 or 12 Week Pelvic Floor and Core Health programme that truly is a gift that keeps giving and one that we feel EVERY WOMAN should experience it at least once in her lifetime! The programme is adaptable for virtually all women and is designed to bring you ‘back home’ to your amazing body with your Pelvic and Core Health at the centre of our focus.
Enjoy 6 wonderful weeks of movement, nutritional guidance and education regarding your Pelvic Floor, Core and women’s fitness/wellness at whatever life phase you’re in on this unique Holistic Core Restore® ‘Everywoman’ with your coach Louisa Griffin at the Pilates Rooms in Urmston or via zoom
This Programme is for you if you answer ‘YES’ to most of these questions….
- Are you a woman who wants to have a stronger and better functioning Pelvic Floor that does its job when you jump, sneeze, cough, laugh or run?
- Are you a woman who wants to reconnect to your Core and have a better looking and stronger belly?
- Are you a woman who has ‘lower back pain’ issues and been told is due to a ‘weak Core’ and so you need an easy to do and time efficient exercise programme that actually works?
- Have you been performing your ‘squeeze and lift’ exercises fairly regularly but still don’t have the confidence in your Pelvic Floor you think you should?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her abdominals, back and Pelvic Floor that will last a lifetime?
- Do you have a small Diastasis Recti (Tummy Gap) after Pregnancy (no matter how long ago) that you want to heal?
- Do you want to return to jogging, running or more athletic activities but lack confidence because of small leaks?
- Do you want a better looking belly after having babies but really know that it’s an inside-out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing sit-ups and planks?
- Are you ready to prioritize this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL exercises that will last you FOREVER! Do you want to learn the importance of food for not only to help you lose any excess pounds but to help you nourish your Pelvic/Core and overall health?
- Have you seen a clinician about a slight or low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy but you don’t know where to start?
- Have you had a Hysterectomy and now feel out-of-touch with your Core and Pelvic Floor and both want to and need to start exercising again but know you need supportive strategies?
- Are you fed up about being in the dark about your own body and really want to take the time to understand how you can support it to work better?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ in your wellness journey and take an hour a week JUST FOR YOU!?
So, How Does the Programme Work?
- When you’re sure you want to join the programme and have paid below to reserve your spot, you’ll be asked to complete our online HCR® Pre-Screening to ensure that this safe and ‘conservative’ exercise-based programme is right for you and to get a better idea of your individual needs.
- You’ll then connect with Louisa to discuss the Pre-Screening so that we know where you are on your health journey and so that the programme can truly be tailored to your needs before we begin the group sessions.
- You’ll then be all set to attend for your first small group session where you’ll receive your HCR® Client Education Booklet and the key items of fitness kit required for the course and BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO AWESOME PELVIC AND CORE HEALTH AND FUNCTION!
- There are a maximum of 10 places on each course, so if you truly feel this programme is for you, please don’t delay in getting in touch for more information or simply signing up below.
To Get Results
This programme at THE PILATES ROOMS IN URMSTON runs for 6 weeks and you will meet with your Coach once per week and complete your online homework, which is approximately 10 mins in duration, guided by Jenny Burrell, the programme creator, a further 2-3 times throughout your week. The live class and homework exercises are progressed and so over the course of the duration of the course, as your strength and coordination improves, the exercises will become more challenging. You can also follow this programme either remote via Zoom or Skype or 1-1 in-person with your coach on request.
When and Where Is This Course in
The Pilates Rooms Urmston 26-30 Station Rd Urmston M41 9JQ
Live Class Dates (TUES 12.00-1.00pm)
10th/17th/24th NOV & 1st/8th/15th DEC
Your Investment: £125 for 6 weeks
(Pay in 2 equal monthly instalments of £67.50 below)
Would you like more information for an opportunity to talk with Louisa your Coach? Please feel free contact me via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking for this class is TOTALLY AUTOMATED, so simply click the link here to follow directions to our screening form which must be completed BEFORE your Pre-Screening call with Louisa and attendance of your first class. Once the screening is completed, Louisa will give you a call to discuss your needs and take payment over the phone, either in full or in two instalments of £67.50
We sincerely, look forward to welcoming you to class and remember…….
Email us now for further information or request a Free Call Back
Simply click on the button below and then enter your details on the next page to get a free call back and further information